We are creating a Barn Quilt Trail in Cavan Monaghan Township
Our vision is to create a trail that:
- Tells the story of our community and reflects the people, history and culture of the township
- Connects the hamlets of Bailieboro, South Monaghan, Fraserville, Cavan, Ida, Mount Pleasant, Springville, Five Mile Turn and the village of Millbrook
- Engages residents, schools, businesses, and local organizations in the creation, installation and promotion of the trail
- Recognizes and values the skills and creativity of our local quilters, artists and craftspeople
- Recognizes the importance of agriculture in our community, and values the contributions of farm families
- Promotes Volunteerism and encourages community support.